GENERAL RETURNS POLICY
Bought something but it didn’t fit, wasn’t what you expected or simply changed your mind? Don’t worry. Send it back and PayPal will refund your return shipping cost*. Activate now to enjoy this service on your next purchase.
For full details of how to return your parcel can be found here. The below are our full Returns Terms & Conditions:-
· We can only accept items for a refund or exchange, returned to us within 14 days from the date your order was received.
· We will deduct £4.00 from your refund where your items are returned via our Asda toyou service for a refund. There is no charge for using the Asda toyou service where you request an exchange.
· We can only accept exchange requests where the new item(s) are of the same style either in a different colour or a different size. If you do require a different item we can process a refund on your original order for you to place a new order, or alternatively apply store credit to your Urban Celebrity account for you to redeem via a new order.
· If we are sold out of the item from your exchange request we will apply you with store credit instead so that you can then place a new order. If you would prefer a refund, please get in touch with us and we can process this for you instead.
· Please don't use scissors or knives to open your package; you are able to just tear the packaging open. Returns with scissor or knife marks will not be accepted.
· Items must be returned to us in an unworn and unwashed condition, deemed fit for resale with tags still attached. Please be very careful when trying products on, for example, please ensure you are not wearing makeup, perfume, deodorant or antiperspirant which may leave marks on the product as we will not be able to arrange an exchange or refund for any item returned to us with any marks or stains.
· Please thoroughly inspect any item you order from us on receipt as we will only accept products returned to us in their original condition and fit for re-sale unless we have been given prior notice that an item is faulty.
· Please note that for hygiene reasons, underwear i.e. boxer shorts and hair products cannot be returned for refund or exchange, unless the incorrect item has been sent to you in error.
I want to return an item to Urban Celebrity
Please complete the returns form on the back of your invoice – your invoice was included in your parcel with your item(s).
Package up your returned item carefully and visit the toyou website and where you can print your return slip, or you can easily print it in store. Drop the parcel in at your nearest Asda toyou kiosk.
We will deduct £4.00 from your refund where you use our Asda toyou returns service.
Alternatively you can return your order to our PO Box address – there is a sticky label on your invoice with our returns address that you can stick onto your return parcel. Please note this is just a returns address and does not cover any postage costs.
All you need to do now is take your parcel to your local Post Office, or selected courier, to arrange for them to send it to us. As the returned item is your responsibility until it reaches us, for your own protection, we do recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods such as Royal Mail Recorded Delivery. Please be aware that not all couriers are able to deliver to PO Box addresses, please check with your service provider prior to sending.
As soon as we receive your returned item you will receive an email to confirm this. We will then organise the exchange, credit note or refund for you and email you to let you know when this has been arranged (usually within 3 working days however we do allow ourselves up to 14 working days)
I would like to return an item for something else
We can only accept exchange requests for items in the same style for a different size or colour.
We will process your exchange request as quickly as possible, usually within 3 working days of receipt, however we do try and process returns as quickly as possible. You will receive an e-mail to confirm your return has been processed and your exchange shipped. Please expect it to be delivered in around 2-3 working days from when your e-mail was received. If you have not received it within 5 working days, please contact us.
I would like to return an item for Store Credit or refund
Follow our return instructions as above. We will let you know via email that we have received your parcel and will then queue your request.
Your credit/refund will be processed as quickly as possible, normally within 7 working days of receipt of your return. Once the credit/refund has been processed, you will receive an email confirming this. Please then allow a further 3 working days for the refund to be credited to your card, although this is dictated by your bank or card issuer and some do take longer to clear. On occasion this can take up to 10 working days.
I have received a faulty item
If the item you received is faulty, please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your name, order number and details of the product received. We will then advise on how to proceed. You have 21 days from receipt of the faulty item to return it to us.
I have received an incorrect item
If the item you received is not what you originally ordered, please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience. Please e-mail email@example.com quoting your name, order number and details of the incorrect product received. We will then advise on how to proceed. You have 2 days from receipt of your parcel to inform us of any discrepancies with your order.
Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013
Under the United Kingdom's Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 you have the right to cancel your order for any item purchased from Urban Celebrity for a full refund no later than 14 days from the date you receive your goods. This does not apply to items that cannot be returned for hygiene reasons or have been unsealed. Order cancellations must be made in writing, quoting your name, address and order number, within 14 days of delivery of your item(s) by post to the address above. Once you have cancelled your order, the goods should be returned to the same address, in their original condition, within 14 days of cancellation. The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. For your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods. For full details of the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 click here.
I have made an order and need to cancel before dispatch
Depending on where your order is in our dispatch process we may be able to cancel your order for you. Please email us as quickly as possible on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order reference and we will endeavour to assist with your request.
Where do I send my return if I don't want to use the Asda return service
Our postal address is
PO BOX 146